Bananas are one of those super healthy foods that are often completely underestimated. If you haven’t eaten bananas so often so far, we suggest you do a little experiment and eat two bananas during the day for only a month, and the results will certainly not be missed.
Nutritionists claim that in just one month from the time you start eating two bananas a day, your health should improve significantly.
Here’s how and why:
– Bananas contain very little sodium, but a lot of potassium, which is great for regulating blood pressure and heart health. Scientists have found that daily consumption of bananas can reduce the risk of heart attack by as much as 40%.
– If you have problems with the digestive system, such as constipation, eat a few bananas. They are a great source of fiber, so they will quickly solve your intestinal problems.
– Do you feel weak and powerless? Bananas will provide you with much-needed energy, and they are a great choice for a snack before exercise! Athletes have it regularly in their bag!
– Bananas are an excellent remedy for heartburn, because they are a good source of antacids, which regulate this unpleasant condition.
– If your body needs iron, bananas can help you. Banana substances stimulate red blood cells and hemoglobin production, so they significantly help anemic people.
– It is great against sore throats and coughs!
– Tryptophan is very important for the body, because the body uses it to convert it into serotonin, the hormone of happiness. There is a lot of it in bananas, so when you feel bad or feel like depression is on the way, go for bananas!